I was nominated for two different awards, by two incredible bloggers and am so excited to be participating. I decided to do both of them in one post.
THE LIEBSTER AWARD
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Share 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and make them happy.
- Make up to 11 questions and ask them to your nominees.
- Notify your 11 nominees.
I was nominated for the liebster award by Rosemil. Thank you so much for the nomination, means a lot. Please visit her amazing blog, https://rosemilanyango.wordpress.com
11 facts about me.
I did a post about this a few months back so Please check it out here.
Questions asked and their answers.
1. What is your blog about?
On lifewithfi, I serve inspiration, wellness, motivation, tips to a better lifestyle, I talk books, movies, so I guess it’s about a little bit of everything.
2. Why is blogging important to you.
Blogging helps to keep me busy and occupied, which is very much needed during this time when I have no school work. I love reading other amazing blogs, I enjoy this so much, and I love how it has enabled me meet so many new people from all over the world.
3. What are the challenges you have encountered in blogging and how have you overcome them?
I would say my biggest challenge is being consistent, it’s still a challenge but I try as much as possible to stick to my posting schedule.
4. What do you feel is the most important profession and why?
I can’t single out a particular profession because in a way, all professions are important.
5. What challenges you to be better.
That fact that someone out there believes in me.
6. What attracts you to someone.
Kindness. The world honestly needs more kind people.
7. How do you accept those things that you have no control over?
It isn’t always easy but praying about them always helps.
8. What are your hobbies.
Basically reading and watching.
9. Have you ever belittled someone just for your pleasure?
No, not ever
10. Which book or movie have you watched that changed your life.
The book, Rich dad poor dad, it taught me so much about handling my finances, and being more in charge of my life.
11. Do you believe in giving people second chances?
1. Why did you start a blog?
2. What are the challenges you have encountered in blogging and how have you overcome them?
3. Describe yourself in three words
4. Coffee or tea?
5. How many countries have you been to?
6. What is your dream destination?
7. Would you rather watch or read?
8. What is your biggest pet peeve?
9. If you could change anything in the world, what would it be?
10. What attracts you to someone.
11. What is the one thing that you can’t live without?
Thank you once again Rosemil.
THE BLOGGER RECOGNITION AWARD.
1. Thank the blogger that nominated you and give a link to their site
2. Do a post to show your award
3. Give a summary of how your blog started
4. Give two pieces of advice for any new bloggers
5. Select at least 15 other bloggers for this award
6. Let each nominee know you’ve nominated them and give a link to your post.
HOW MY BLOG STARTED
I started my blog a while back when schools were closed due to the virus. I had a lot of free time on my hands and needed something that would keep me occupied so I decided that I would start a blog.
Take it a day at a time. Success is not achieved over night and it takes some time for you to finally reach all the goals you set for your blog, it’s a process. So to all the new bloggers, take it a day at a time.
Do not give up. Sometimes it may get overwhelming and you may feel like giving it all up, but when you feel that way, remember why you started in the first place and make sure to keep going.
My nominees for both awards.
And anyone else that would like to take part.
If you have already participated in any of these awards and want to sit this out, please do.